This post will simply give some lessons I learned along the way by working with Angular2.
Initial Motivation for a front end framework: To me the major reason for choosing a frontend framework is to improve the User experience and solves several flaws:
- Waiting for every page to load is distracting and frustrating for the user, front end framework let you keep the control.
- Browsers are quite a bit more powerfull than PDF Viewers and JS engine are fast enough to process things we use to do on the backend and build great experience
- Sending data over the wire is much lighter than generating and sending a whole HTML page Because nothing is free there is also drawbacks using those techs:
- new technologies that didn’t exist a few years back
- browser dinosaurs are generally not supported
- initial rendering time
- SEO Choice of framework: Reinventing the wheel isn’t something that ever went on my minds. There is already many front...